Marine Bollard is installed on dock and deck, and used for mooring and towing. King-Sea Marine could offer kinds of bollards for ships.
– Material: cast iron, cast steel or as requested
– Short manufacturing term and prompt delivery.
– Surface Treatment: Polished, galvanized or bitumen painted
– Certificate: ABS, BV, CCS, LR, GL etc.
• Dock and Harbor Bollards : General purpose applications up to 200 tonnes. Including T head type, single and double bitts type, kidney type, staghorn type and other special type dock bollards.
• Double Mooring Bollards : We could offer genenrally welded type double bollards on deck, including GB/T 554-1996, GB/T 556-65, JIS F-2001-1990, DIN 82607-1995, NS-2584 etc. Standard double mooring bollards.
• Cruciform Bollards : Gnerally offer marine deck single and double cruciform type bollards in GB/T 554-1996 and JIS F-2804 standard.
• Stainless Steel Yacht Bollards and Mooring Cleat : Material in SS316, SS316L, SS304,Cast Steel, and with different types: mooring cleat, horn cleat, kevel chock cleat and can follow customer’s sample type.