Marine fairlead is used for guiding ropes in ship mooring and will not break down. They can be welded either into the bulwark or on deck. We can supply all kinds of marine fairleader according to different standards. We can also make these products according to client’s drawings.
– Material: cast iron, cast steel or as requested
– Short manufacturing term and prompt delivery.
– Surface Treatment: Polished, galvanized or bitumen painted
– Certificate: ABS, BV, CCS, LR, GL etc.
• Anchor Fairlead : This is swivel head type anchor fairlead, it could 360 degree swivel, and has single swivel or double swivels. We offer type A B C for marine anchor fairlead.
• Roller Fairlead : we offer CB/T 3062, JIS F2026-1980, DIN 81902-1998 standard roller fairlead, and including three, four, five, six, seven, eight and nine rollers type roller fairlead.
• Sheave Fairlead : Including Horizontal Lead Sheave Fairlead and Vertical Lead Sheave Fairlead, and with single or double sheaves.
• Pedestal Fairlead : Cylindrical and Conical Pedestal roller type, and in different standard, including CBT 436, JIS F 2014, EU Type etc.
• Other Special Fairlead : Engineering Ship Fairlead, Flange Mounted and Deck Mounted Balanced Head Fairlead